- Are you interested in working within a fast-growing, international and innovative organisation with a solid customer base?
- Are you familiar with ML models, ML security issues, data privacy and in-vehicle computer and networking technology?
This might be the job for you!
The organisation is a China-based technology company with core businesses in HAD mapping, with high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. The company was founded in 2002 and is market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles. At the moment, the company is laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers worldwide. Due to expansion of the team, the position of Senior Analyst in Machine Learning and Cybersecurity.
The team works in the joint of Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, automotive embedded systems, security in mobile communications and reverse-engineering. In this role, you will work on various cybersecurity-related tasks, among also applied research and development of cybersecurity solutions. For this position, good knowledge of the state-of-the art ML models is required. Furthermore, it is essential that you have experience with ML security issues, such as adversarial examples, model copy, or recovery of training data, and possible countermeasures. You have a problem-solving attitude and are always up for a challenge.
- Knowledge of state-of-the art ML models
- Knowledge of ML security issues
- Experience with data privacy
- Knowledge of in-vehicle computer and networking technology: CAN bus, FlexRay, Auto Ethernet, AUTOSAR, QNX, AGL, V2X.
- Knowledge of programming (in embedded systems)
- Salary consistent with your level of education and experience
- Bonus (13th month)
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive training opportunities
- Pension and health insurance scheme
Does this appeal to you and would you like to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31613809540
JOB ID: #8670
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com